Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

I don't need no stinkin' private jet!

The lovely Kris from My Lucid Bubble made an absolutely fabolous discovery. The pigment named SpectraFlair (and all the pigments like it) make for gorgeous linear Holos! It's a pigment meant for automobile varnish, so I won't be hold responsible for anything.

Here a few pictures of my black linear Holo in sunlight. More Pictures of other Holo-Frankens and Info how, where, what to come.

--

Die wunderbare Kris von My Lucid Bubble hat eine grandiose Entdeckung gemacht. Das Pigment SpectraFlair (und alle Pigmente, die diesem ähnlich sind) eignen sich hervorragend zur Herstellung von linearem holo-Effekt in Nagellacken! Diese Pigmente sind für Autolacke gedacht, ich übernehme also keine Verantwortung!

Hier jetzt ein paar schnelle Sonnenlicht Bilder meines schwarzen linearen Holo-Lackes. Mehr Bilder von anderen Holo-Frankens und Infos über das wie, wo, was kommen bald.




One coat of the Franken over Orly Black Vinyl. Basecoat is Micro Cell 2000, no Top Coat

--

Eine Schicht von meinem Frankenlack über Orly Black Vinyl. Unterlack ist Micro Cell 2000, kein Überlack

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow. This might just be my favourite polish colour, EVER. This is remarkable.
    Following your blog! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This may be a stupid question, but what does holo mean? I've been seeing it a lot on nail polish blogs and I'm still clueless. Anyway, great color!

    <3Megan
    http://rosesandriots.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen